REUSABLE CLOTH FACE COVERINGS MADE IN THE UK
Reduces airborne particles from coughs and sneezes
Reduces the wearer touching their face
Recommended to be worn in busy places such as public transport or shops
Combining our expertise in fabric milling, printing and manufacture, we have a range of reusable cloth face coverings that can be fully branded (and wash tested up to 60 degrees). We can also offer anti-viral chemical coatings using Polygiene ViralOff treatments. We also manufacture cotton masks. All production is done in our audited UK factories.
- 82% Polyester / 18% Xtra Life Lycra ™, 200gsm (single Ply)
- Can be bonded to create double-ply mask
- Reusable: wash tested to 60 degrees (tested via Bureau Veritas)
- Fits the contours of the face, covering nose, mouth and chin, with no ties
- Laser cut: no human contact during production
- Branded via dye-sublimation: full colour digital print
- Perfect for retail or uniform.
- Can be packed for retail.
DYE SUBLIMATED MASKS
ViralOff treatment can be applied to polyester or cotton masks.
According to Polygiene, on a garment treated with ViralOff, over 99% of viruses will be killed in 2 hours as per a ISO18184:2019 test. “All viruses so far tested, from Influenza A, BirdFlu, Norovirus and to Corona (SARS) viruses are reduced in the 99% range. As this testing procedure is central, the ViralOff brand will serve as a stamp of assurance that the product lives up to a standard,”
Read more about ViralOff here.
- 100% cotton masks
- Can be branded via screen print or transfer
- Cut & Sew combined double layer structure
- Laser cut option available for a cost effective disposable mask
- Polygiene treatment can be applied.
©2019 by Creative Sourcing. Proudly created with Wix.com